As I have shared the process of creating Windows 7 AIO – An ISO Image, comprising all editions in one bootable media earlier, now I am sharing the way of creating Windows 8 AIO (All-In-One) bootable ISO. In this blog post, you will walk through the step by step instructions to create Windows 8 AIO (All-in-One) ISO USB/DVD.
- Windows 8 ISOs (both x86 and x64).
- Windows 8 Enterprise ISOs (x86 & x64) – Windows 8 Enterprise is not available through retail channels. (Optional)
- WinRAR / WinZip or other ISO extracting tool
- Windows ADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit)
- Blank DVD (DVD5 – 4.7GB in size) compatible DVD Burner and CD/DVD burning software (like Nero, Roxio, ImgBurn, etc.)