RawTherapee is an advanced raw image processor with a wide range of powerful features for processing the raw photos from your digital camera. Demosaicing, advanced color handling, exposure and tonality tools, denoising methods, and more are right at hand in the configurable interface. It supports JPEG, BMP, TIFF and PNG, among other file types.
- 96 bits (floating point) processing engine
- Non destructive editing
- Get the most details and least artifacts from your raw photos thanks to modern and traditional demosaicing algorithms: AMaZE, DCB, fast, AHD, EAHD, HPHD, IGV, LMMSE & VNG4.
- Advanced color handling from white balance to HSV (Hue-Saturation-Value) curves and color management.
- Powerful CIE Color Appearance Model 2002 (CIECAM02) module
- Enhanced exposure and tonality tools: tone and Lab curves, highlights and shadows tools, tone mapping (HDR-like effect), etc.
- Multiple denoising methods: luminance, chrominance (both rewritten in 2012), impulse (for salt and pepper noise) noise reduction.
- Several tools to enhance details: unsharp mask, RL deconvolution, contrast by detail levels.
- Multi-threaded algorithms for high performance (RawTherapee can utilize modern processor features, like SSE).
- Quick thumbnails load lightning fast and are replaced later with live thumbnails.
- Batch processing: convert all the developed images at once without loading the processor while you work.
- Copy/paste editing parameters from one file to many other. Partially copying and/or pasting is also possible.
- Basic tools immediately at your hands.
- Parallel editing of multiple images in separate editor tabs, and/or all at once from the file browser.
- An optional secondary display can be used.
RawTherapee - 64-bit software