Miam Player is a cross-platform open source music player.
- Easy to use
- Fully customizable: themes, icons, fonts, colors, size of items, etc
- Read and Edit tags inside the player (including cover). Do it by batch or by single file
- "Jump to" bar to navigate quickly in your library
- Support drag & drop from your filesystem to the player. Also, drag from one playlist to another
- Nice built-in file explorer in case your files are not tagged properly
- Plugin system to extend possibilites of the player: on Windows 7 and 8, support thumbnails buttons to control the player, progress bar, overlay icon
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, OS X
- And fast!
- Developers: it's free, open-source, based on Qt, with few depencies, and easy to build & run!
Miam Player - 64-bit software