Resource Hacker has been designed to be the complete resource editing tool: compiling, viewing, decompiling and recompiling resources for both 32bit and 64bit Windows executables. Resource Hacker can open any type of Windows executable (*.exe; *.dll; *.scr; *.mui etc) so that individual resources can be added modified or deleted within these files. Resource Hacker can create and compile resource script files (*.rc), and edit resource files (*.res) too.
- Apple Starts Notifying macOS High Sierra Users About 32-Bit Apps Compatibility 2018-04-12
- NVIDIA will end 32-bit OS GeForce support this month 2018-04-09
- Apple Starts Preparing Mac Users for Deprecation of macOS 32-Bit Support 2018-01-25
- Google Earth Pro 7.3.1 update brings 64-bit support, performance improvements 2018-01-23
- Kodi 18 'Leia' 64-bit for Windows is finally ready to replace the 32-bit version 2017-12-29